- EASE OF DOING BUSINESS - BRAP RANKING OF STATES
- Also read:
EASE OF DOING BUSINESS – BRAP RANKING OF STATES
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman virtually announced Business Reform Action Plan (BRAP) 2020 ranking of states. According to the State BRAP ranking 2020, Andhra Pradesh remains on its first position in the latest ease of doing business ranking.
Ease of Doing Business (EODB) is a joint initiative by the Department for Promotion of Industries and Internal Trade (DPIIT) and the World Bank to improve the overall business environment in the States.
The better ranking of Ease Of Doing Business represents the transparency, efficiency and effectiveness of the government regulatory functions vis-a-vis the business enterprises.
Top 10 States According To Ease Of Doing Business State Ranking:
|Rank||State||Score (in %)|
Highlights of the latest BRAP Ranking:
- According to the BRAP Ranking Andhra Pradesh is on the first position and Meghalaya is on the last position.
- TOP ACHIEVERS: According to BRAP State Ranking Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana Jharkhand, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka and Rajasthan are the top achievers.
- ACHIEVERS: According to BRAP State Ranking West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha and Tamil Nadu are the achievers.
- FAST MOVERS: According to BRAP State Ranking Himachal Pradesh, Assam and Bihar are the fast movers.
- ASPIRERS: According to BRAP State Ranking Goa, Punjab, Kerala, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Daman & Diu, Tripura, Dara & Nagar Haveli, Puducherry, Nagaland, Chandigarh, Mizoram, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and Meghalaya are the aspirers.