Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) releases the notification for the Common Recruitment Process For Recruitment Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees In The Participating Organisation ((CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22). Interested candidate can read further details before applying.
Name of post – Probationary Officers and Management Trainees
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
Total no of vacancy – 1417 (UR – 690 | EWS – 142 | OBC – 300 | ST – 89 | SC – 196 | PWBD – 83)
Post date – 04-08-2020
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 850/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD – 175
- You can make payment through – Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Minimum 20 years / Maximum 30 years.
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates
- Age relaxation for eligible candidates is applicable as per rules.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Candidates who want to apply for Probationary Officers and Management Trainees can read the detailed notification before you Apply Online
The Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-Line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training*||September 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training*||21/09/2020 to 26/09/2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03/10/2020, 10/10/2020 and|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28/11/2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Candidates who want to apply for IBPS PO/MT can read the detailed notification before you Apply Online
Download Admit Card – Click Here
Revised Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here