What is immunity?
Immunity means the ability of a Living Organism which protect them from the outsider Pathogens ( bacterium, virus, or other microorganisms which cause disease). In simple words, immunity can be described as the ability of a living organism to resist a particular infection or toxin by the action of specific antibodies or white blood cells (WBC). Top 5 Natural Immunity Booster
Types Of Immunity :-
By the nature of the acquisition, immunity can be classified as active immunity or passive immunity.
In Active immunity, the antibodies are produced by the body itself and the memory cells are also developed within the body.
In Passive immunity, antibodies are taken from another source and hence memory cells are not developed within the body.
Due to the presence of the memory cells, active immunity will result in long-term immunity but in the absence of memory cells, passive immunity will not do so. Further, according to genetical origin active and passive immunity can be classified as natural and artificial.
- Natural Active Immunity can be described as the production of antibodies by itself as a response to pathogenic infection.
- Artificial Active Immunity can be described as the production of antibodies in response to the controlled exposure to an attenuated pathogen (Vaccination).
- Natural Passive Immunity can be described as receiving antibodies from another organism like a newborn receives from mother’s milk.
- Artificial Passive Immunity can be described as receiving pre-manufactured antibodies via external sources like blood transfusion of monoclonal antibodies.
How To Boost Immune System?
Ageing or improper diet makes our immune system weak and then the body becomes inefficient to fight with foreign pathogens. In this condition, we need to boost our immune system. There are two ways to boost our immunity naturally and scientifically.
Ways to boost the immune system naturally:-
Yoga is on the best option to boost your immune system naturally. Below we listed three best yoga practices which help your body to improve immunity.
Dhanurasana – Bow pose
How to do it :-
- First lie well on your abdomen together with your feet hip-width apart and arms by your facet.
- Then bend your knees and take your heels towards your hip. Hold the ankles of each the legs together with your hands.
- After that take a breath and elevate your chest and legs off the bottom keeping your face straight, pull your legs the maximum amount as you’ll. Your body ought to be tight sort of a bow.
- Then pause for 4-5 breathe and so come to beginning position.
Vrksasana – Tree Pose
How to do it :-
- Stand straight on the bottom together with your feet near to one another.
- Bend your left knee and place the only on your right thigh.
- Breathe in and out whereas making an attempt to balance your body during this position.
- Slowly raise your hands and produce them over your head. Be part of each the palms along in Namaste gesture.
- Pause for 4-5 breaths within the cause and so gently lower your hands and place your leg back to the bottom.
- Repeat a similar with the opposite leg.
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana – Bridge Pose
How to do it :-
- Lie down on your back together with your feet hip-width apart. Bend your knees and place your hands by your facet.
- Breathe in, press your feet into the bottom and gently elevate your hips rolling the spine off the ground.
- Press your arms and shoulders on the bottom, lengthen your tailbone and elevate your chest.
- Clasp your hand behind your back and pause for 4-5 seconds.
Healthy And Proper Diet –
To boost the immune system naturally a person should eat a healthy and proper diet. It is a very common and initial step which must be taken if you want to boost your immune system. Below we are suggesting some of the best food items which are easily available in the market and it will also boost your immunity.
Blueberry contains a type of flavonoid knows as anthocyanin, which has antioxidant properties that’s why it can help to boost a person’s immune system. In a 2016 study, it was found that the flavonoid plays an essential role in the respiratory system’s immune defence system. Researchers found that people who eat foods which are rich in flavonoids were less likely to get an upper respiratory system infection or common-cold than those who did not.
Blueberries are easily available in the market and you can also buy it online from Amazon.
Turmeric is a yellow spice that is used by us in cooking food. It also presents in some medicines. Consuming turmeric may improve immune response in a person. This is due to the presence of qualities of curcumin in turmeric.
By the study of the 2017 review, curcumin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
Broccoli is a good source of vitamin C and it also contains potent antioxidants, such as sulforaphane. Because of these reasons, broccoli is one of the good choices of vegetable to eat regularly to support immune system health.
Spinach is also a good source to boost the human’s immune system, as it contains some of the essential nutrients and antioxidants, including flavonoids, carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin E. Some vitamins like vitamins C and E can help boost the immune system. Some researches show that the flavonoids may also help to prevent the common cold.
People use ginger in their day to day dishes and desserts, as well as in tea also. Ginger has anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties which give us a number of health benefits.
Garlic is a common home remedy which is used by people for the prevention of colds and other illness.
Ways to Boost Immune System Scientifically
In day to day life, people are not practising healthy eating habits and proper exercise. That is why people have to used scientifically made immunity boosters to boost their immunity. Here we suggest some most sold immunity booster product which is used by most of the people. You can buy these products from your home and start boosting your immunity from today.
If you are in India then you can buy these immunity booster products Click Here
If you are from US, UK and European country then you can buy these products Click Here
Along with the above things you should also follow the things which are listed below :
- Do not smoke.
- Eat fruits and vegetables which are high in nutrients.
- Do exercise regularly (Yoga).
- Maintain a healthy and fit body.
- If you are used to alcohol then drink it only in moderation.
- Sleep properly (more than 6hr).
- Take initial steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently.
- Do not take stress and be happy.