Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) releases the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice 2020. Interested candidate can read further details before applying.
Name of post: Apprentice
Total no of vacancy : 4182
Starting date : 29-07-2020
Last date : 17-08-2020
Merit list declared: 08-11-2020
Job location: All Over India
Selection: Based on Merit list (no exam)
- There are no application fees for all candidates.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 24
- Candidates born not earlier than 17-08-1996 and not later than 17-08-2002.
- Age relaxation for eligible candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Accountant: Candidate Having Bachelor Degree in Commerce in Any Recognized University in India.
- Assistant Human Resource: Candidate Having Bachelor Degree in Arts BA / BBA from Any Recognized University in India.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – Candidate Having Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with PCB / PCM Stream OR ITI in Lab Assistant
- Civil / Computer Science / Electrical / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics / Mechanical – Candidate Having Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.
- Computer Operator / Secretarial Assistant / Instrument Mechanic / Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance / Library Assistant – Candidate Having ITI / NCVT Certificate in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Mechanist / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Mechanic Diesel / Refrigeration and AC – Candidate Having ITI / NCVT Certificate in Any Recognized Institute in India.
- Draftsman Civil / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Fitter / Plumber / Surveyor / Welder – Candidate Having ITI / NCVT Certificate in Any Recognized Institute in India.