State Bank of India (SBI) releases the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO). Interested candidate can read further details before applying.
Name of post – SBI Circle Based Officer
Total no of vacancy – 3850
Advertisement no – CRPD/CBO/2020-21/20
Post date – 27-07-2020
- Application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD – Nil
- You can make payment through – Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- You can apply online and make payment of Fee: 27-07-2020
- Closing date to Apply Online and fee payment: 16-08-2020
- Last date for application printing: 31-08-2020
- Prelims Exam date – Notify Soon
- Mains exam date – Notify Soon
- Prelims result date – Notify Soon
- Mains result date – Notify Soon
Age limit as on 01/08/2020
- Candidates, age must be not above 30 Years, So candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990.
- Age relaxation for eligible candidates is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should complete his Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
- 2 years experience as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.
Candidates who want to apply for SBI Circle Based Officer (CBO) can read the detailed notification before you Apply Online
Detailed Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Prelims Exam date – Notify Soon
Mains exam date – Notify Soon
Prelims result date – Notify Soon
Mains result date – Notify Soon